20 Journaling Prompts to Boost Your Success
No one wants to remain on the same level when everyone else is having goals, visions, missions, and objectives for a successful career. You must have the urge to be a successful person in your life no matter what you do. But the question is that how your reflective journal can boost your success?
No doubt, writing a journal is helpful in learning from the experience and then make better decisions for the next time. You need the best journaling prompts to boost your success on which you can write in your journal. Be your own friend and ask yourself the following questions that are the prompts as well.
- What would I do if I get 2 extra hours each day and all the basic needs were met? Can I do something productive in these hours?
- What personalities inspire me? May I learn anything from them to change myself and become like them?
- When I was a kid, what I wished to be at the age of 20 or 22? How much my wish has fulfilled?
- If I get the opportunity to spend unlimited time and money on my dream career. Which career I would choose to spend on?
- What was my favorite thing when I was a child and I loved doing it?
- What would I do if I get life for more than 90 years? What I want at that age?
- Which time was the best time of my life? Why it was so special?
- What was the best job of my early career? Should I join it again?
- Who are the 3 best friends in my life and which is the most honest? May I know that?
- What makes me stronger, confident, encouraged, and energize? How can I add it to my routine?
- If I have to choose the best leader in history. Who would be that leader? What makes it best?
- What are the things that I need to ignore that hurdles me to achieve my goals, objectives, or vision? How can I remove them?
- What are the minor activities that can bring a positive change in my life if I add them to my routine?
- If I get the chance to work for humanity through a big platform what would I do for the people?
- What was the perfect moment of my life when I thought that this is where I wanted to be?
- When do I need to get in a relationship with someone? What is the best time for this step?
- What are the activities that shouldn’t be there in my life? How can I reduce them to save my time and effort?
- What are the things or achievements that may make me proud of myself?
- How can become a distinct person in society? How can I impress others in everything?
- What I want to people think about me? What should be the words?
These are the best prompts to boost your career and make you feel a better person than before. You can write journal on these important and effective prompts.
Looking for an online journal app to use?
Check out Best online journal app reviews for 2020